- Lengthened swing arm for stability.
- New pipes (made by Mick Abbey)
- Refresh top end with pistons/rings/small ends
- Twin fuel outlets on petrol tank (so many problems with single last year!)
- Vented front disk (possibly fit 2nd disk as well?)
- New colour scheme (Thanks in advance Dad)
- Re-brace under seat loop on the frame. (and repair general crash damage to frame brackets!)
- Dyno session with Mick Abbey for set-up.
- Lengthen top shock absorber mount (lift tail end more)
- Wider rear Astralite rear wheel to take proper 130 section Avon tyre
- Fit 18x2.5'' front Astralite wheel (new hubs required)
- Repair fairing and new colour scheme with new sponsor decals.
- Top end refresh if necessary after stripping - likely just small ends and rings.
- Dyno session.
(Clearly all this is including a general check over, re wire locking, new oils... etc).
secured another major sponsor for 2015 for the Harris 350....
(more details to follow) and also have interest from
another which is currently being discussed. If there's
anyone else out there interested or you know somebody
who might be, then get in contact with us via the
'Contacts' page - every bit of help is appreciated and returned
I get a huge response from this site and that is great - really enjoy getting back to people with queries and questions and happy to help at any time I can, keep the emails coming.....